Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for the club?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's and it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wansteadsnaresbrookcc/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. Or download the easyfundraising app from the App Store and shop from your tablet or phone.
4. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to the club for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and the club will be really grateful for your donations.
A couple of additional pointers that may help:
1) There is also a reminder plug-in that you can download which prompts you for some of the sites where you are eligible for an easy fundraising donation. It is very useful if you forget to go through the easyfundraising page but it doesn't cover every shop.
2) If you currently go through another rewards based site (i.e. BA Avios) - go through BA first then if you have the reminder plug in downloaded it will also ask you if you want to contribute to easyfundraising - so you can do both and you won't be losing your valuable flight points!
So get shopping - even buying a 99p kindle book gets us a penny and it all adds up!
You can also share the site with other family members who would be happy to contribute